Agricultural and Farm Duty Motors
This season, upgrade your Agricultural or Farm Duty motor to a Lincoln. Our complete line of single and three phase Signature Series motors are designed and built for the tough applications found in the agricultural industry. All models are in stock today!
Click here for Product Numbers
- 1/3 to 7-1/2 HP, TEFC, High Torque (HT): Feeders, conveyors, fans, compressors, spray washers, grinders, elevators, pumps and other demanding applications that require high starting torque.
- 2 to 10 HP, TEFC, Extra High Torque (EHT): Silo unloaders, barn cleanders, bunk feeders, conveyors and other machinery requiring extra high starting torque. Motors have 300% and greater LRT.
Engineered for demanding agricultural applications such as poultry house fans and barn exhaust fans. All have thermal overload protection as standard. Some must be mounted in air stream for proper cooling
- 1/2 & 1 HP, 56Z frame – Totally Enclosed (foot mount, belt drive)
- 1/4 to 1/2 HP, 48Z frame – TEAO (PSC variable speed, resilient base, thru bolt)
- 1/4 & 1/3 HP, 48YZ frame – Totally Enclosed (direct drive, thru bolt, single and two speed)
- 1/4 to 1/2 HP – TEAO (resilient base, thru bolt)
Replacement motors for poultry feed auger drive systems. Bolts to existing gearbox for easy installation. Mechanical start switch protected from overspeeded auger drive. Extended fan-end shaft with flats for manually jogging auger drive. Available in 1/3 to 1-1/2 HP, TEFC, N-flange footless, single phase.
Designed for use on crop dryers with air over/fan-on-shaft design. Available in 3 to 15 HP single phase and 5 to 15 HP three phase. Features include: built-in overload protection, extended lead length, keyed shaft with tapped hole in end, special balance limits for reduced vibration, maintenance-free ball bearings and extra nameplate for remote mounting.
Single phase, 1-1/2 HP, TEFC motor ideally suited for grain stirring systems inside grain bins. Complete use of gaskets and fan/fan guard on drive end keeps grain dust out of motor.